Request a congratulatory certificate

The Commissioner of Yukon can send congratulatory certificates to Yukon residents celebrating:

  • 50th and over wedding anniversaries; and
  • 80th and over (in intervals of 5) birthdays.

You must send us your request at least three weeks before the event.

The Commissioner will only send certificates to people living in Yukon.

Submit your request to:

Commissioner of Yukon
412 Main Street
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2B7



Give us your feedback