Request a proclamation

To request a proclamation from the Commissioner of Yukon, your organization or government department must:

  • submit a signed letter on letterhead to the Commissioner making the request; and
  • include the dates and wording you would like used in the proclamation.

Proclamations must be approved by the Government of Yukon and require a decision by Cabinet. This approval process can take up to approximately 1 month.

The Commissioner’s office is not responsible for any advertising costs for publishing proclamations in newspapers.

Submit your request to:

Commissioner of Yukon
412 Main Street
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2B7


Give us your feedback